Most people dread packing a suitcase, yet, the worst part is arriving to your destination and finding a once perfectly pressed suit is now a wrinkled mess. Never again will you have to iron with these suit packing hacks!
For a medium- large sized suitcase
- On the bottom of the suitcase lay down the jacket so that half remains outside of the suitcase.
- On the bottom of the suitcase lay down the trousers so that half of the trousers hang outside of the suitcase.
- Layer other clothing items on top, to prevent folds and creases.
- Once all other items are packed, take the “outside” pieces of the suit and trousers, fold the trousers around the suit.
For a small sized suitcase
- Invert one shoulder and tuck the other shoulder inside the inverted one making sure the top seam and lapels are aligned.
- Fold the suit in half.
- Fold the trouser around the suit and its ready to pack.